If your teeth are chipped, cracked, or damaged by tooth decay, they may need fillings. Your dentist may find cavities that you may not see in the mirror. Regular dental visits allow the dentist to find small problems before they become large ones, saving you time, money and pain.
Should your teeth ever need restorations, we use the most modern technology and skills to perform the best treatment possible. There are more options than ever for contouring a tooth back to its original form, appearance and function. We offer many types of metal and tooth colored restorations. Main Street Dental Clinics dentists will fully discuss all of the available options with you and help you choose the option that fits your preferences. Providing you with comfortable and non-invasive treatment is our number one priority.
Restorations can help to:
- Enhance your smile
- Fill in spaces between teeth
- Prevent future tooth loss
- Relieve pain within your mouth and jaw
- Repair damage caused by tooth decay
- Repair chipped and broken teeth
- Replace and update old dental treatments that have lost their function or attractiveness
- Restore regular eating and chewing capabilities.