Main Street Dental Clinics are limited liability partnerships with Administrative headquarters located in Blooming Prairie Minnesota. Main Street Dental Clinics are an organization of five Dental Clinics. The partners include Christopher J. Stenzel, Robert S. Kess, Chad M. Hanson, Brian S. Burmeister, Osman Swedeh, Jonathan R. Fabian, and Daniel M. Schafer.
It is a goal of the Doctors and Staff of Main Street Dental Clinics that students seek careers in the dental profession. Dentistry offers an individual the opportunity to help improve the dental health and overall well-being of our Communities. Careers available in dentistry include:
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Dental Hygienist
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Therapist
Main Street Dental Clinics would like to offer Blooming Prairie, Owatonna, Rochester, New Richland, Ellendale, and Hayfield, Mankato High School graduates a $500.00 scholarship to those interested in a future career in dentistry.
The requirements for the scholarship are as follows:
- Applicant must be a patient of record at one of the Main Street Dental Clinics in Blooming Prairie, Owatonna, Rochester, New Richland, or Mankato.
- Letter from the student/patient is required describing why they are interested in dentistry and indicating the chosen dental career from the admitting undergraduate institution.
- A check of $500.00 will be issued after Main Street Dental Clinics receives a copy of the first quarter academic outcome-grades.
- Once the student/patient is accepted into the actual dental program the student/patient will be required to furnish a letter from the admitting institution stating acceptance into the specific dental program and then a second $500.00 scholarship will be awarded.
There will be a maximum of five (5) scholarships awarded total per year for Blooming Prairie, Owatonna, Rochester High Schools (Mayo, John Marshall and Century) New Richland, Ellendale, Hayfield and Mankato High Schools (Mankato East, Mankato West and Mankato Loyola). Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come basis.
Please contact our administrative team of Karen, Lisa or Katie in our Blooming Prairie Office at 507-583-2141.